Polycell Plaster Repair Polyfilla is specially formulated to be much easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster.
It is ready mixed with a light consistency which will not slump, shrink or crack and adheres strongly.
It smooths out easily to a 'ready to decorate' finish.
Repairs Damaged Plaster Easily
HOW TO USE
- Ensure surface is dry and free from loose material. Rub down gloss surfaces.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint and ensure all wiring is insulated.
- Stir to a creamy consistency.
- Apply with a filling knife, trowel or float with upward sweeping strokes. Maintain a firm, even pressure.
- Do not fill more than 50mm in one application.
- Gently smooth off with a clean, wet float, cleaning and wetting the float between strokes. Alternatively use a length of straight wooden batten, drawing it gently across the surface, wetting as required.
- Once the surface is firm but before it dries hard, re-wet and polish with a clean float for a smooth finish.
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours (several days for deeper repairs)
- Replace lid firmly and wash tools in warm water.
- Store Away From Frost.
- Please read instructions.
Use Finishing Skim Polyfilla for a really smooth professional finish.
Dimensions: 0.0000 x 0.0000 M
ReviewsThere are yet no reviews for this product.