Monarch has been successfully making water softeners for over 40 years, part of their success is attributed to the reliability of their control valves.Proven performance, reliability and efficiency supported by a 3 year guarantee, ensures your WaterSilk softener has a specification other softeners can only dream of.
Whilst reliability is important, we believe space is also an important consideration and have endeavoured to produce a water softener as compact as possible. From the slide on rear cover to the high capacity resin vessels, every WaterSilk softener has been built without compromise.
All Monarch water softeners are meter controlled, with the added features of proportional brining, a clock and their unique Self Protect Programme. They measure the water used and regenerate to individual household requirements. The intelligent Self Protect Programme and the clock ensures there is enough soft water available to delay any regeneration until 2am*, a time when little, if any, water is being used.
*Time can be changed to suit individual requirements.
European regulations state that a minimum 2 year guarantee should be provided. However, with the WaterSilk softener we go even further!
The proven reliability of Monarch's control valves allows us to increase your guarantee by an extra 50% totally free of charge, to give you 3 years* of total peace of mind.
*3 year parts with 1 year labour warranty. Additional warranty packages are available details included.The 3 year warranty currently applies only to the following areas:
Parts & Labour - Counties Covered:
Beds., Berks., Bucks., Cambs., Dorset East (Esat of & inc. Bournmouth), Essex, Gloucs.(Local to Cirencester, Stroud, Tetbury & Yate), Hants., Herts., Kent., Lincs. South (up to Lincoln), London (not City of), Middx., Norfolk, Northants., Oxon., Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Wilts.
Imagine a water softener that features all of this: Then imagine a WaterSilk.
- High flow rates - up to 65 litres per minute.
- Slide on rear cover that needs no additional headroom to remove it as compared to "lift off" lids.
- Easy push button set up only takes a few seconds
- Unique Self Protect Programme that
- Detects leaks in your plumbing system
- Delays regeneration until 2am
- Stores data in the event of a power cut
- Initiates an additional regeneration if ever required
- Learns and remembers your water usage patterns to make substantial savings on salt and water use
- Safe low voltage electronics via plug-in transformer supplied
- Meter Control with proportional brining as standard only regenerates the resin that has been used.
- Up to 57% salt saving over conventional softeners
- Food Grade Resin
- CE Approved
- WRAS Approvals
- Suitable for 15mm, 22mm and 28mm water supplies!
- Dimensions: 585mm High x 275mm Wide x 460mm Deep
- If using either Maxflow hoses or the PSK please allow an extra 10mm to depth
- If using on 28mm system please allow an extra 35mm to depth
Your WaterSilk water softener is suitable for all types of plumbing systems. All models are supplied with an installation kit and flexible hoses suitable for traditional plumbing systems i.e. storage tanks in roof.
However, for Combination boilers and Pressurised systems we recommend the use of Maxflow hoses or the Pressurised Systems Kit (PSK) available separately.
In addition to the installation kit and flexible hoses, every WaterSilk softener includes a complimentary water test kit.
Choosing your model
To identify your model, simply apply your family size to the chart below and cross-reference to relevant model. If you need any further assistance, please contact us on 0845 638 1331
Model Selection Guide
Water10 or Water15
Family size is based on allowing 160 litres per person per day (35 gallons) at water hardness's up to 450ppm.
Justify your Investment:
The cost will be less than other home improvements and will considered an investment.
A family of 4 in an average hard water area can save over £200 a year!
Compare these savings against the outlay of the softener, and you will see that it is arguably the most cost effective home improvement you can make
Most people who have a water softener would simply say that to wash and bathe in scum-free water is enough. However, a water softener fulfils many functions and gives substantial savings.
The long term benefits are the increased life of appliances, protection of taps, bathroom suites, your boiler etc... not to forget the daily savings on household bills by reducing soap consumption to name just one by up to 50%
Dimensions: 0.0000 x 0.0000 M
ReviewsThere are yet no reviews for this product.