Sanicondens Best is specifically designed for disposing of the acidic condensate from condensing boilers and and other water producing equipment such as air conditioners, dehumidifiers etc.
Quiet and light, it is designed to operate with water at a mean temperature of 35°C and occasionally with water up to 80°C and a minimum pH of 2.5.
Pumps condensate away
Pumps up to 4.5m vertically
Full 6m flexible discharge pipe supplied
Floor or wall mounting
Pumps up to 342 litres/hour
Also works with a/c units, dehumidifiers and other water producing units
Pre-cabled connection for an alarm system
H255 x W275 x D175mm
Liquid capacity: 1800 cc
Sound level: <45 dBA
Operational temperature: 35°C. Occasional: up to 80°C
Non-return valve fitted
Not suitable for use with SaniAlarm.
Sanicondens Best incorporates a pH neutralising granule tray
- Watts (consumption): 60 watts
- Electrical Supply: 220-240V / 50 Hz
- Horizontal Discharge: Up to 50m
- Vertical Discharge: Up to 4.5m
- Working Temperature: 35ºC
- Maximum Temperature: 80ºC
- Dimensions: Height 255mm x Width 275mm x Depth175mm
Dimensions: 0.0000 x 0.0000 M
ReviewsThere are yet no reviews for this product.