From Uni-com, these patches are a cheap and easy way to check that any device with a flame is not giving off poisonous Carbon Monoxide gas.
Small and convenient, they are great to take on holiday too!
Pack contains: 2 x detector patch, individually sealed.
Remove plastic sleeve to expose patch to air. Place patch close to the device you wish to check, usually above or to one side. Leave patch there and check it regularly.
Sensitised spot on patch will change from orange (safe) to grey (warning) to black (danger) if Carbon Monoxide gas is detected. Higher concentrations will cause a faster and darker reaction.
Once opened, each patch will last for up to 4 months if no Carbon Monoxide is detected. Replace with a new patch to continue monitoring the device.
Carbon Monoxide causes drowsiness and is highly poisonous. If spot turns black; shut flame off on device immediately, open windows or doors, and call a service engineer to repair device.
Dimensions: 0.0000 x 0.0000 M
ReviewsThere are yet no reviews for this product.